$519 Now: $479
Set yourself up for success with the Texas Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution(Now includes textbooks)! Get the required pre-license online courses and a variety of tools to prepare for the state exam and your new career. From our state-of-the-art exam prep tool—Prep xL— to instructor-led study webinars, textbooks and our quality guarantee, you can’t go wrong with this all-inclusive package.
Included in the Texas Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution Package:
1. Texas Principles of Real Estate: 60-hour online course fulfills both the Principles I and II Texas core requirement.
2. Texas Promulgated Contract Forms: 30-hour online course satisfies the core course requirement for Texas for Promulgated Contract Forms.
3. Law of Agency: 30-hour online course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
4. Law of Contracts: 30-hour online course highlights contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
5. Real Estate Finance: 30-hour online course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property.
6. Complete Texas Real Estate Prep xL - State and National: A sophisticated exam prep tool that leverages adaptive learning technology to tailor study materials to meet your individual needs. It utilizes customized study plans, comprehensive practice questions, full-length simulated tests and real-time data to help prepare you for the national and state-specific information on your upcoming Texas real estate license exam.
7. National Real Estate Exam Prep -The SMART Guide to Passing: Increase your confidence with this exam prep resource that includes the ten crucial topics on your real estate license exam and practice exams that cover 1,000 questions on real estate content.
8. MathMaster: Have confidence tackling math problems with tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of math purpose, use and formulas.
9. National Virtual Study Program: The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics to help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
10. Textbooks: Texas Real Estate, Texas Real Estate Law, Texas Real Estate Brokerage and Law of Agency, Texas Real Estate Contracts and Texas Real Estate Promulgated Contracts.
11. Texas Virtual Study Program: Each state has unique laws and requirements in the real estate industry. This live webinar series gives you an added advantage to learn more about important Texas specific topics, guidance of an expert real estate instructor and opportunity to communicate with your peers. .
12. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
13. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and our caring staff will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
14. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
15. Our Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.