It's okay to be an overachiever! The Pennsylvania Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution has everything from the Silver and Gold Solutions PLUS the hardcover reference textbook Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession. Make sure that you are set up for success for both the state exam and your future career in real estate.
Included in the Pennsylvania Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution:
1. Pennsylvania Sales 60-Hour Pre-license Course: Containing everything needed to satisfy Pennsylvania's state requirement for education for a real estate salesperson to qualify to take the state licensing exam, this 60 hour real estate pre-license course is an affordable, hassle-free way to prepare you to begin a successful career in real estate. Highlights include real estate law, finance, ownership, contracts and the transfer and use of property.
2. Pennsylvania Exam Prep: The only mastery fluency exam prep system in the market.
3. MathMaster: Have confidence tackling math problems with tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of math purpose, use and formulas.
4. Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Hardcover Book): Please note that our courses are designed to comply with the state requirements without the need of a textbook. This book is added value to the package and an additional resource.
5. National Virtual Study Program: The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics to help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
6. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
7. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and our caring staff will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
8. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
9. Our Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.