Set yourself up for success with the New York Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution! Get the required pre-license online courses and tools to prepare for the state exam and your new career. From our state-of-the-art exam prep tool, Prep xL, to textbooks, instructor-led study webinars and our quality guarantee, this all-inclusive package is meant to launch your real estate career.
Included in the New York Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution Course Package:
1. New York 75-Hour Sales Pre-license Course: This online course takes online education to the next level. Enhanced features like audio, video, and expert interviews, will help ensure students retain the content and prepare them for their license exam. Study anytime, anywhere - even from the comfort of your own home.
2. New York Real Estate Prep xL: A sophisticated exam prep tool that leverages adaptive learning technology to tailor study materials to meet your individual needs. It utilizes customized study plans, comprehensive practice questions, full-length simulated tests and real-time data to help prepare you for the state-specific information on your upcoming New York real estate license exam.
3. NY Sales Exam Prep: The only mastery-and-fluency-based exam prep system in the market. Packed with 6 testing lessons and an additional 6 exams, our exam prep covers hundreds of questions on both New York and national real estate content.
4. MathMaster: Have confidence tackling math problems with tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of math purpose, use and formulas.
5. National Virtual Study Program: The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics to help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
6. New York Real Estate for Salespersons (Book): Please note that our courses are designed to comply with the state requirements without the need of a textbook. This book is added value to the package and an additional resource. Also: In New York, final course exams must be taken in a physical location in the state of New York. A Course Administrator will be happy to help you locate and register for this.
7. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
8. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and our caring staff will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
9. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
10. Our Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.