Help Homeowners Finance Their Dreams
A mortgage broker is like a financial matchmaking service – you match a borrower with a mortgage lender, which is often a bank. Of course, it’s not quite that simple.
Mortgage Broker Responsibilities
- Review a borrower’s personal financial information
- Scour through hundreds of available lenders
- Match the borrower with one who will deliver the best rate and terms
- Negotiate the loan on the borrower’s behalf
- Handle all the details of the application process
It may sound overwhelming, but with a high-quality mortgage education from OnCourse Learning, you’ll be well prepared to guide mortgages from beginning to end.
You’ll also be trained and able to provide individual, family and business clients with the important information and advice needed to choose mortgages that match their financial situations.
As the national leader in mortgage education for more than 50 years, we are committed to providing superior mortgage lending training programs and services to mortgage professionals nationwide.
OnCourse Learning takes e-learning to the next level with personalized learning experiences and by delivering engaging educational content. Our subject matter and compliance experts monitor regulatory changes and update our courses to ensure all state and federal education requirements are addressed.
Our mortgage lending training is NMLS-approved and provides an easy, step-by-step process for becoming licensed and maintaining licensure with continuing education.
Mortgage Lending Course Offerings
- National and State Pre-license Comprehensives
- NMLS Exam Prep
- SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator National Test prep
- Continuing Education and Late CE
- Professional Development
- Regulatory Governance, Risk and Compliance Training
- National PE and State Law Electives for EVERY jurisdiction
With more than 225,000 alumni, you can depend on OnCourse Learning Financial Services to meet all your mortgage lending education needs.
Ready to get started? Browse our Mortgage catalog by selecting your state, then Mortgage and the education type that fits your needs.