Looking for an online insurance school in Hawaii? OnCourse Learning Financial Services offers a full suite of insurance pre-licensing and continuing education courses in the state of Hawaii. Our cost effective and user-friendly courses are designed to help students learn at their own pace for a complete insurance training experience.
Learn about the Hawaii Insurance education requirements for insurance licensing.
Resident Producer – Individual (Initial License):
- Before submitting your application:
- Successfully pass the Hawaii Insurance License Exam(s). Contact our exam administrator, Pearson Vue to register for an exam. Call toll free at 1-800-274-2608. View our Candidate Handbook at Pearson Vue’s website.
- To obtain fingerprints, schedule an appointment online at fieldprinthawaii.com. Fees collected by FieldPrint include state and federal submission fees. Be sure to select “Insurance Division.” Otherwise, you may need to be re-fingerprinted at your own expense.
- If the National Producer Database (PDB) shows that you currently hold an active resident license in another state, a clearance letter from that state will be required.
- After the above has been completed, apply online or submit paper application.
- To apply electronically and pay fees with a credit card go to: https://pdb.nipr.com/html/erlWelcome.html. Review the State Specific Requirements for Hawaii and the FAQs before pressing “Begin ERL Application.”
- A complete paper application includes:
- An appointment is not required to be submitted at time of application, but an appointment must be in place to do business.
Hawaii Insurance State Exam Information:
- Before submitting your licensing application, you must successfully pass the Hawaii Insurance License Exam(s). You will need to contact their exam administrator, Pearson Vue to register for an exam. Their toll-free number is 1-800-274-2608.
- We recommend reviewing their Candidate Handbook at Pearson Vue’s website for complete information on making reservations, schedules, fees, what to bring, exam procedures and test center policies.
Hawaii Insurance Licensing FAQs:
- What do OnCourse Learning’s Hawaii Insurance Agent training programs include? OnCourse Learning’s online Hawaii Insurance programs include printable lessons, multi-media reviews, interactive exercises, quizzes and comprehensive exams. All the tools you need to prepare for the state exam are included!
- Do I need to enroll in an exam prep course to prepare for my Hawaii Insurance Agent licensing exam? OnCourse Learning’s Hawaii Insurance programs include everything you need to pass your state licensing exam. However, if you want extra exam prep tools, OnCourse Learning online exam prep toolkits include additional practice exams, online flashcards, and recorded test-taking tips!
- Once I enroll, when can I start studying for my Hawaii Insurance Agent license? Upon enrolling, you will have immediate access to your coursework. Simply log-in using your e-mail address and password and you can get started immediately. Best of all, you will have access to your course 24/7 and from any computer with an internet connection. You can work at home, at the office, wherever is the most convenient for you!
- What if I have questions once I enroll in the Hawaii Insurance Agent program? OnCourse Learning’s attentive customer service staff and knowledgeable instructors are available to answer any questions you may have. We are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST at 1-800-299-2207.
Hawaii Insurance Licensing:
For more information, please contact the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs at: